Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/12/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Mortimer Community College
MORTIMER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
SPECIALIST SCHOOL FOR ARTS AND SPORT
Reading Road, South Shields, NE33 4UG
Teacher of PE (Girls)
(Mortimer Community College)
Required as soon as possible, Fixed Term Contract from January 2020 until August 2020 to cover maternity leave
We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking full-time Teacher who is inspirational with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Health and Wellbeing Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative Teacher who wants to make a real difference.
Can you demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision;
• A commitment to improving the lives of young people;
• A willingness to take risks and support innovation;
• Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice;
• The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students;
• A willingness to become immersed in professional learning.
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you are looking for. We can offer:
• A state of the Art building funded under BSF;
• Development of all staff professionally;
• High aspirations and expectations of student achievement;
• Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work;
• State of the Art ICT provision both in the classroom and for professional use;
• Specialist Status for the Arts and Sport.
Mortimer Community College and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms are to be returned by 12 Noon on
Tuesday 3 December 2019 to email@example.com or by hard copy to Mr Simon Hignett, Head Teacher, Mortimer Community College, Reading Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 4UG.
This job is closed for applications.