Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/12/2019 12:00
Grade G, SCP 12-15 (Actual Salary £11,736 - £12,455)
Schools - Support
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade G, SCP 12-15 (Actual salary £11,736 – £12,455)
Hours: 23.75 per week, Term Time plus 2 days
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Rosecroft Lane, Loftus, TS13 4PZ
Governors, staff and children would like to appoint a permanent School Cook who is passionate about cooking.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can deliver an efficient catering service operating to the highest standards of food safety. The post holder will do this by carrying out duties such as food preparation and service and other kitchen management duties including the supervision of staff, ordering food, stocktaking and administration setting out and putting away dining furniture, serving meals to children and staff, washing up and cleaning the kitchen and dining room.
• Is able to work effectively as part of a team
• Is willing to make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
In return we can offer:
• Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
• A welcoming work environment
• A friendly and supportive staff and Governor team who can offer excellent opportunities and support to further develop your skills
St Joseph's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009)
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact Caroline Farrier (Trust Business Manager) to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 2019 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 13th December 2019
Application forms are available from the school or can be downloaded from https://npcat.org.uk/current-vacancies/
Please return completed application forms to Caroline Farrier, Trust Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms can be posted or hand delivered to the school.
This job is closed for applications.