Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£19,608 + pension & other benefits
At Depaul UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Progression Coach to come and join our Whitley Bay team. You will join us on a full-time basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £19,608 per annum + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a wide range of support and housing services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We specialise in the provision of services that: prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training and volunteering in the communities we work within.
In return as our Progression Coach, you'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
The Progression Coach role:
You will work as part of a team delivering an assessment, support and move on service to vulnerable clients in supported and community-based accommodation. Working under the direction, guidance and support of a senior worker, you will be responsible for a caseload of clients as well as share responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of all clients, volunteers and staff in the service.
What makes this role exciting?
• A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
• Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
• Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
• Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Progression Coach role?
• Experience of working with the client group
• An understanding and commitment to working in an assets based way
• A knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning
• Able to demonstrate clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
• High level understanding of professional boundaries and ability to maintain boundaries
Closing Date: Sunday 15th December 2019 at 23:59
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Progression Coach then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.