Teaching Assistant (Level 1) - Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/01/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant, who loves working with young children, to support teaching and learning in Early Years which will involve working in our 2 year old provision, Nursery and Reception.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with children
- Knowledge of early child development
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
- Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
- Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
- Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
The post is fixed term from January to July 2020 to accommodate demand for places in the provision, however, there is the possibility that it could be extended.
Working hours: 8.30 - 12.00 Mon - Fri
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 17 January 2020
If you are successful for interview please download and bring with you to interview the completed Criminal Records declaration form.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.