Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2020 15:00
Schools - Support
Ings Farm Primary School is looking to appoint a caring and friendly lunchtime supervisor. You will be responsible for supervising children across the school at lunchtime, both in the dining hall and playground, leading play activities and ensuring the safety and wellbeing and good behaviour of all pupils.
Duties will include:
• Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground and in or around the school.
• Delivery of basic first aid (training will be provided)
• Supervising children indoor in the event of bad weather
• Playing games with the children
• Reporting incidents and accidents to the appropriate members of staff
• Supporting and implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy
• Associated ancillary duties
You must have a good understanding of caring for children and the ability to work effectively as part of a team is essential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Completed applications should be returned to the school by Tuesday 15 January 2020 at 3.00pm
This job is closed for applications.