Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
£18,065 pro-rata (6.25hrs per week)
Schools - Support
Part time-term time Grade 1 (SCP 3) £18,065 per annum pro-rata
6.25hrs per week
Dene House Primary School is one of seven schools that form part of Tudhoe Learning Trust. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team at the Academy.
The successful candidate will be available to work from 12.15am until 1.30pm Monday to Friday during term time. The role involves helping to care for the children and supervise lunch time activities.
Duties to include:
• Supervising the washing of hands and entry of the children into the dining hall
• Helping generally during the service of the meals
• Assisting pupils where necessary
• Developing and encouraging good table manners
• Actively encouraging pupils in safe, enjoyable games while they are in the playground
• Being responsible for the care and supervision of the children before, during and after the meal from the close of the morning session until the start of the afternoon session
• Assisting in first aid.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2020 (Noon)
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 6th February 2020
Tudhoe Learning Trust is committed to providing opportunity for all and creating a balanced and diverse workforce that represents the communities it serves. Applications from all communities are positively welcomed. Applicants who identify themselves as disabled will receive an interview provided they meet minimum criteria. The Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of and safeguarding all children in its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references and you will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS.
For more information about the role, school or Trust please contact Mrs. Debbie Turnbull, Head Teacher on 0191 5862937. An application pack for the post is available via this website. Application forms should be returned to the Trust HR Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.