Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/02/2020 16:00
Schools - Support
Temporary in the first instance until 31.08.2020 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
3.30pm-5.30pm Monday-Friday, 10 hours per week, term time only.
The Governors of Tilery Primary School require an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed person to support our cleaning team in the school. The role will involve a range of responsibilities including wiping surfaces, vacuuming and generally ensuring cleanliness is kept to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to participate in training
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Polite and friendly manner
- A commitment to working as part of the whole school team and supporting the vision and aims of the school
In return we can offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work in a school which,
- is happy and caring
- is successful
- believes in maintaining and developing a positive ethos for all
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, or by telephoning the school on the number below.
Applications must be returned via post or hand delivered by 3.00pm on the closing date.
Tilery Primary School, St Ann's Terrace, Portrack, TS18 2HU
Tel: (01642) 673761
This job is closed for applications.