Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/01/2020 23:59
£18,194 - £20,225
37 Hours per week
Salary £18,194 - £20,225
The Northern School of Art is dedicated to providing the best education to new and existing students both locally and nationally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed individual, who will provide technical support, instruction and supervision to students in the safe and correct use of the IT related hardware and software within their designated course.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a Degree/HND or equivalent qualification in IT or a related subject or equivalent exempting experience, and experience of working with relevant IT applications and networks.
What will you get if you join us?
• The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic;
• The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life;
• Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set;
• Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals; and
• Access to the Teesside Pension Fund (with significant employer contributions).
Closing date for receipt of completed signed applications: Monday 27th January 2020
Applications must be on our School application form available at https://northernart.ac.uk/careers
If you have any questions please call 01642 856119 or email HR@northernart.ac.uk
This job is closed for applications.