Class Teacher - Aim High Academy Trust
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£26,298 - £35,619
Schools - Teaching
Aim High Academy Trust
AIM HIGH ACADEMY TRUST
Gillas Lane Primary Academy
Class Teacher – Early Years
Salary Range: MPS 2-6 (not suitable for NQTs)
Required for June 2020 – Full Time
1 x Temporary Post (to cover maternity leave)
The Directors of Aim High Academy Trust wish to appoint a temporary classroom teacher to work at Gillas Lane Primary Academy.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Create a stimulating and safe learning environment.
• Establish and maintain a purposeful working atmosphere.
• Plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject that is taught
• Assess and record the progress of pupils’ learning to inform next steps and monitor progress.
• Teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all children including those with special educational needs and high achievers and to meet differing learning styles.
• Encourage children in developing self-esteem and respect for others.
• Deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies successfully.
In return we can offer:
• A committed and dedicated staff, a good working environment and enthusiastic, motivated children
Informal visits to the school are welcomed – please contact the school office on 0191 5005956 to arrange an appointment. Application packs are available to download from our website – www.aimhigh.co.uk. Completed applications should be returned to Jackie Moran - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Aim High Academy Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. Applicants can view the Trust’s safeguarding policies via our website www.aimhigh.co.uk
Closing Date: 30th January 2020
Interviews: 7th February 2020