Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/01/2020 12:00
£19,842 - £21,057 (£24,799 - £26,317 pro rata)
Schools - Support
Morpeth Road Academy
34 hrs per week - term time only plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
SCP 19 – 22: £19,842 - £21,057 pa (£24,799 - £26,317 pro rata)
Reference: MR/OFFMAN/JAN20/EJ (please quote this reference when requesting an application form)
Required for as soon as possible
The mission of WISE Academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment. All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced administrator to join our academy. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration of the busy academy office as well as other duties such as dealing with parents and visitors.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience of working in a school (or similar) for at least a minimum of 3 years
• Be highly organised and able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of administrative systems
• Be experienced and confident in the use of ICT
• Have a working knowledge of financial management
• Deliver a high quality customer service
• Form excellent relationships with staff, parents and children
• Be flexible and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Be thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentiality and the need to protect the welfare of children
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
For an application pack and further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert. For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail email@example.com
Completed application forms can be returned by email (to the address above) or posted to WISE Academies Head Office, Recruitment Team, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX. Please quote the vacancy reference on your application form.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 24th January 2020
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.