Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/03/2020 23:59
£14,114 - £15,367 per annum
Hours per week:
22.5 hours, term time only plus 15 days
Schools - Support
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled and innovative Management Accountant to support Lingfield Education Trust in its vision to be outstanding in educating the whole child. This is an exciting and flexible opportunity to work directly for the Finance Director and contribute to the growth and success of the Trust.
The Trust consists of a family of 7 highly successful schools across the North East of England. We have a distinctive ethos to support all children educationally, socially and practically, to achieve their highest potential in school and life. We are determined to become the Trust that makes the biggest difference to the whole child, all our staff, and the local community.
We are looking for someone with:
- Management Accounting experience of preparing and posting all month end journals including accruals, prepayments accrued & deferred income.
- Completion of the fixed asset schedule, calculation of depreciation charges and reconciliation of the capital accounts.
- Managing all aspects of banking transactions including payments, cashflow and inter company transfers.
- Preparation of month end account reports and support with 3 year budget forecasts
- The ability to work independently and innovatively to ensure accurate reports are produced to tight deadlines
- A desire to make a difference and contribute to the achievement and education of the whole child
An application pack can be downloaded from our website www.lingfieldeducationtrust.com or alternatively please contact Hannah Peacock, HR Manager. Applications must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the closing date. If you would like to call and discuss this exciting opportunity, please ring on 01325 376719
The post will be based at the Trust Offices located at Corporation Road Primary School, however, the Trust reserves the right to require you to work at other schools depending on the needs of the business.
This job is closed for applications.