Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/02/2020 23:59
Grade 4 £18,795 - £19,945
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Newton Aycliffe One Point Hub
We are looking to recruit an experienced Admin Officer until 31st December 2020.
The post holder must be very well organised and have good communication and ICT skills. Experience of administering meetings and minute taking is also essential in this role.
Duties will include:
• Administering panel meetings, including setting agenda’s, collating information, distributing outcomes, and maintaining appropriate tracking systems,
• Co-ordinating meetings including arranging venues, sending invitations, organising agendas, taking minutes and following up associated action points,
• Providing core administrative functions to support the work of the specialist teams,
• Ensuring that business needs are prioritised and managed effectively,
• Supporting the Team Leader in the delivery of all buildings management functions,
• Overseeing the provision of administrative support within designated buildings including the day to day allocation of work,
• Taking a lead and overseeing cover arrangements in designated buildings,
• Adhering to financial regulations in relation to petty cash arrangements,
• Completing any other duties relevant to the grade as appropriate (please see job description for further details)
The candidate must possess NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent in a relevant subject.
The successful applicant for this post will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure.
Interviews are scheduled to be held on a date to be confirmed.
For further information about this post, please contact Lesley Swallow, Team Manager on 03000 267387 or via email at Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POST WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH NORTH EAST JOBS, INCLUDING YOUR INVITE TO INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR NOTIFICATION FROM DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK AS YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
In line with the County Council's Recruitment and Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Apply on-line or for further assistance contact the Payroll & Employee Services on 03000 263154/264469/264086/266148 or email PESTAP@durham.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.