Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/03/2020 23:59
£18,795 - £19,945 per annum, pro rata
Hours per week:
Various hours available
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Newcastle upon Tyne, YHN House
At YHN our vision is to be ‘First for Housing’. We have bold plans for the future and our people are key to us achieving our goals, so we want to attract the very best.
We manage more than 26,000 homes on behalf of Newcastle City Council and provide a huge range of support services to our customers. From benefits and money advice to providing a repairs and maintenance service and supporting customers with their tenancies, we strive to make living easier.
Our new business strategy, Destination 2022, sets out how we’re going to achieve our vision. The journey to Destination 2022 is guided by our values - Ready, Amazing, Revolutionary, Energetic - we live and breathe them and they shape how we work day to day.
We offer a forward thinking and open environment where our people are empowered to make a difference, coupled with competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits.
The Contact Centre is the first point of contact for customer enquiries, and we are looking for a customer focused individual to join our team of advisors who are committed to delivering excellent customer experiences. You will be responsible for taking ownership of queries ensuring a seamless journey for our customers aiming for first time resolution.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work under difficult circumstances in a calm and professional manner.
Your Homes Newcastle provides a wide range of services to people on behalf of Newcastle City Council; these can range from reporting repairs, collecting money to elderly customers asking for help following a fall.
If you are a positive person who can empathise with people, remain calm in difficult situations and deliver a first-class customer service, we want to hear from you.
Why work for Your Homes Newcastle?
• Salary/Pay is £9.74 PH, with unsociable hours enhancements ranging from 33% to 83%, meaning up to £17.82 PH for some shifts!
• Opportunities for career progression to a wide range of fields
• Supportive culture with regular contact with your line manager
• Our base in South Gosforth is an excellent location no matter how you commute and offers free parking to all employees
• Varied working patterns and flexibility which is great if you have commitments.
Shift Patterns Available
• 1 x Mon to Fri, 09:00-17:00 (37 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon to Fri, 12:00-17:00 (25 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon to Wed, 09:00-17:00 (21.75 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon 11:00-17:00, Tues 12:00-17:00, Wed 11:00-19:00, Thur 11:00 -17:00 (24.5 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon 08:00 -13:00, Tues 10:00 – 14:00, Wed and Thurs 09:00 -13:00 (17 hours per week)
• 3 x Mon to Fri, 16:00-20:00 (20 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon to Fri, 16:00-22:00 (18 hours per week)
• 1 x Mon to Fri, 15:00-23:00 (22.5 hours per week)
• 4 x 06:00-11:00 positions working on a 3 on 3 off shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays.
• 1 x Mon to Fri, 09:00-17:00 (37 hours per week) Fixed term contract until March 2021
• 1 x Mon 08:00:17:30 and Tues 08:00-18:00 Fixed term contract until March 2021
• 1 x Mon 07:00-16:00, Tues 15:30-20:00, Wed 11:00-20:00, Thur 12:00-20:00, Fri 07:00-15:30 Fixed term contract until March 2021
Before making up your mind why not call Eve Martin or Belinda Weetman on 0191 2788600 for an informal chat about the opportunities that Your Homes Newcastle can offer. If you would prefer to email your query, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept CV’s, only online applications. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” tab. Any communication sent to you regarding your application will be sent to the email address you have set up on your North East Jobs account, so you will need to ensure that you check your inbox.
YHN is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all groups regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, disability, age, race, maternity and pregnancy, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment.
This job is closed for applications.