Headteacher - Whitley Memorial C of E First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£57,986 - £66,517 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Whitley Memorial C of E First School
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, the Governing body of this soon to be newly formed Primary School seeks to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Headteacher to lead and be part of a committed staff team. Whitley Memorial C of E First School is a church school situated in the South East of
Governors are looking to appoint an outstanding leader who will promote a culture of excellence in our school. Governors, staff and pupils are looking for someone who will:
- Up hold the school’s distinctive Christian vision so that it is understood by all and runs throughout the life of the school.
- Be ambitious for all our children - have high expectations of teaching and learning, and a curriculum which provides opportunities and experiences that enable all children to succeed.
- Engage effectively, communicate well and build upon the positive relationships within our community.
- Be ready to drive our school forward, particularly into our extended primary provision.
- Be passionate about promoting and enabling all adults and children to flourish.
- Have an outward looking approach - know how to negotiate the changing educational landscape.
We can offer:
- Pupils who are proud of their achievements and are eager to learn.
- The commitment of a strong staff team and cohesive governing body.
- The opportunity to innovate further within a school moving from a first to primary setting.
- Strong relationships with parents and the wider community.
- Well established partnerships with the Church, the Diocese and the Local Authority.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Whitley Memorial C of E First School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school prior to their application.
Please contact our Business Manager - Jeanette Dajoux on 01670 822994 or email@example.com
Further information can also be found on our website; http://www.whitley.northumberland.sch.uk/website,
and please refer to our Ofsted reports at https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/122281
Please provide the details of two referees (one of whom should be your current employer). If you wish the Governors to give particular consideration to your application on the grounds of religious commitment, please provide the name and address of your parish priest or minister who may be asked for a reference.
References will not be taken up without prior consent.
Application forms and further details are obtainable by downloading an applicants pack and sending your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 4th March 2020