Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/02/2020 12:00
SCP 3 £15,197.39 (FTE)
Schools - Support
The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint a Cleaner at Hermitage Academy. We are looking for a suitable candidate to work individually or as part of a team to undertake cleaning duties and ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are met and maintained.
The successful candidate will:
• Have knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety.
• Be able to work as part of a team and individually
• Encourage high standards of cleanliness at all times
• Be a positive role model to all members of our school community
• Maintain a safe and caring atmosphere for all our children
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent working environment
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
How to apply:
Closing date: Wednesday 26th February 2020, 12.00 noon
Shortlisting 27th February with interviews held w/c 2nd March 2020
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 0191 388 7161 to arrange a visit.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.