P006170 - Head Teacher Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/03/2020 11:59
Leadership 15 - Leadership 21 £57,986 - £67,183 Per Annum
Schools - Teaching
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School Gateshead
Required for 1st September 2020
Number on Role: 198 in main school, 22 in nursery with more to start at Easter.
We are a caring, welcoming school, with a talented, committed staff, and a strong Catholic ethos. Corpus Christi lives up to its name by bringing together the diverse community that we serve. Our current Head Teacher is retiring after a long and successful career, and so our Governors, staff and children are seeking an exceptional leader to continue to motivate our family to thrive and flourish.
We are proud to offer:
• Wonderful children who are happy and eager to learn.
• A dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic staff team who genuinely care about the children and the school.
• A professional and dedicated governing body who encourage and support the school to unlock the potential in everyone.
• Strong and effective links with the parish community, local authority and the Diocese.
What we are looking for:
• A commitment to support and enhance the Catholic ethos of the school.
• An inspiring leader who is resilient, creative and committed to the future of the school.
• A strategic thinker who has high expectations of achievement.
• An approachable individual who welcomes the community into our school.
Key Dates and Information:
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange please contact Lynda Gunby, School Secretary on 0191 4772175 or email@example.com
A full application pack and further information are only available via email from Joannedunbar@gateshead.gov.uk
Completed applications should be returned by 12 noon, 30th March 2020 to Joannedunbar@gateshead.gov.uk. Please ensure that an email address is provided for each of your references.
Only applications returned on the CES application form provided in the application pack will be considered for Shortlisting
The governing board of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and the Head Teacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. If you are success you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Closing Date 12 noon Monday 30th March 2020
Shortlisting to take place Thursday 2nd April 2020
Interviews Monday 27th April 2020 and Tuesday 28th April 2020
This job is closed for applications.