Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/03/2020 23:59
£13,054.31 - £13,852.85 per annum
Schools - Support
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and effective Family Link Officer to assist with the day to day attendance of children and liaison with parents. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate with experience in social care or as a support worker with families to join our school. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head teacher, and the senior leadership team to;
- work in partnership with families, parents, carers, pupils and other agencies in a school context
- enable all pupils to have full access to educational opportunities and overcome barriers to their learning and participation.
- work in partnership with families, parents, carers, pupils and other agencies to assist the SLT
- lead or attend Early Help meetings and provide areas support that is identified
- support the overarching aim of the school to provide excellent attainment and achievement for every child.
- manage lunchtime activities and ensure a nurturing environment.
Applicants will need to have extensive experience in this area, have had appropriate safeguarding training. Experience of leading family meetings is desirable however full training can be given.
Previous experience of working alongside children is essential although this does not have to be within a school setting. We will provide on-going training to support your personal and professional development
In return we offer an established, caring and nurturing staff team dedicated to developing the whole child. Preston Primary School is a one form entry school situated within the Eaglescliffe community. The school has a strong academic reputation and is committed to being able to support children in all aspects of their learning.
Visits to school are actively encouraged and we would ask that you telephone first to make an appointment. For more information about the school, our website can be found at www.prestonprimary.co.uk
Application forms, job descriptions and person specifications are available via the school website at www.prestonprimary.co.uk under the vacancies section.
Completed applications must be returned by post to the School by 9am on the closing date. Please do not send electronically. Applications received after the closing time will not be considered.
Preston Primary School, Laurel Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, TS16 0BE
Tel: 01642 784735 Fax: 01642 789312
Head Teacher: Mrs S Richardson
This job is closed for applications.