DBS544/20 Upper KS2 Class Teacher & Phase Leader - St Joseph’s RC Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £40,490 pa plus £2,796 (TLR2a)
Schools - Teaching
St Joseph’s RC Primary School, Wallsend Road, North Shields, Tyne and Wear NE29 7BT
The Governing Body of St. Joseph’s are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic & highly motivated teacher to lead Upper KS2 as part of our Senior Leadership Team, with teaching responsibilities initially in Year 6. The successful candidate will be an accomplished leader and role model, having high expectations for all staff and pupils demonstrating the ability to inspire and motivate others. It is essential candidates are able to demonstrate a commitment to the whole life of the school and to becoming part of a welcoming and supportive staff team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our Catholic School;
• A passionate, reflective and resourceful practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching, committed to life-long learning;
• Be able to motivate all pupils to enjoy their learning;
• Be able to demonstrate strong curriculum knowledge, plan and deliver high quality learning opportunities;
• Have high expectations of themselves and our pupils;
• Demonstrate a commitment to the pursuit of raising standards;
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• be an excellent manager with exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
We can offer:
• A school community underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos;
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated children;
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and with the local community;
• Access to high quality CPD opportunities both within school and from a range of external providers.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclose from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and will need to have two fully supportive references from current employers/placements.
An application pack can be downloaded from our school website: http://www.stjosephsrc-primary.co.uk/vacancies/ or requested from the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org (0191 2573097) and returned to Chair of Governors, St. Joseph’s RC Primary School, Wallsend Road, North Shields. NE29 7BT.
Please indicate your teaching and leadership experience and curriculum strengths/interests in your supporting statement.
Applications must be returned by Noon on Friday 24th April 2020
Observation and Interviews to be arranged thereafter.