Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£27,905 - £31,371 pre-progression / £32,878 - £36,876 post-progression
Social Care - Children Service
An approved location
Social Workers will play a vital role in helping children, young people and their families through the coronavirus (Covid 19) outbreak.
We are increasing our social work workforce on a temporary basis to help families in Durham and are seeking social workers. You will be working direct with children, young people and families so it is important that you have no personal circumstances or vulnerabilities (for example underlying health conditions) which would make it difficult for you to carry out the role at this time. We are interested in hearing from you whether you are:
• Working in an allied post and considering a return to front line social work
• Returning to social work after a break or retirement
For further information regarding these posts please contact any of the following people:
• Hazel Ostle, Workforce Development Manager, e-mail email@example.com Tel: 07741 153206
• Deb Roxby, Senior Workforce Development Officer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07966 870135
• Glynis Barron, Senior Workforce Development Officer, e-mail email@example.com Tel: 07384247273
• Jane Farrell, Social Work Academy Practice Lead, e-mail Jane.Farrell@durham.gov.uk Tel: 07766161318
• Rachel Harris, Service Improvement Manager, Rachel.Harris@durham.gov.uk Tel: 0791 833 4375
It is anticipated that interviews will take place online or by telephone quickly after receipt of your application.
Apply on-line or for further assistance contact Payroll & Employee Services on Telephone: 03000 267247 (24hr answerphone). Email: PESCYPS@durham.gov.uk
In line with the County Council’s Recruitment & Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CV’s. Any information provided on CV’s will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered with North East Jobs, including your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email after the closing date for notification from ‘DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK’ as you will not be notified by any other means.