Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £35,971 pro rata
Schools - Teaching
Stanley Crook Primary School
Temporary Class Teacher required from 1st September 2020
Temporary/ Part Time (0.6 FTE – Wednesday Thursday, Friday).
Required for 1 September 2020, the Governing Body seek to appoint an outstanding Class Teacher to our Team Walliams class (Year 4/5). The successful candidate will need to be highly focused, open to working as part of a team, be able to further develop initiatives in our school and be willing to build upon the opportunities we try our best to provide. They will be willing to play a full part in the wider life of our school as well as build on the high standards we expect for our children.
The successful candidate will work on a 0.6FTE basis, assuming direct teaching responsibilities on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. They will work alongside an experienced and established member of the teaching staff and leadership team to provide an outstanding level of education provision to pupils in Team Walliams.
We are seeking a candidate who will:
• be an outstanding classroom teacher;
• be highly motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations;
• be a caring teacher who always has the needs of our pupils at the heart of everything they do;
• be committed to helping all our children achieve their very best through high expectations and exciting lessons;
• be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
• show an understanding of and impact of mastery within the curriculum;
• be keen to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life;
• be able to bring expertise, vision and creativity to the curriculum;
• be committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the wider community;
• be organised and have excellent communication skills.
We can offer:
• a positive caring ethos based upon the values of our school;
• a committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career;
• a happy environment with outstanding children and a committed staff team;
• excellent relationships with parents, the wider community and Governing Body.
Our Mission: ‘To try our best, to tell the truth, to look after each other and our community’.
The school would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers
In the current circumstances, visits to the school cannot be permitted. However, additional information on the role can be obtained by emailing Mr. David Christie, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th June at 12:00noon
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 8th June
Due to current circumstances, Interviews may be held virtually and will begin on Wednesday 10th June
Stanley Crook Primary School
Tel: 01388 762858