Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,150 - £20,039
Schools - Support
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Required September 2020
Salary SCP 12 -17 (£18,150 - £20,039 actual salary)
North East Learning Trust and the Headteacher of Diamond Hall Junior Academy are looking for someone who can provide support for students and teachers and contribute to raising standards. This will involve undertaking a range of learning activities under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher.
We can offer:
• a vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
• a positive and caring ethos
• a team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• a supportive and effective governing body
• a clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development
The successful candidate will:
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant Certificate (status) OR Relevant qualification at NVQ Level 4
• Experience of delivering effective learning activities in the classroom
• The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
• Experience of working with children of a relevant age in a learning environment
• The ability to plan and deliver lessons
Deadline: Monday 8th June 2020
Shortlisting will take place w/c 15/06/2020 with interviews taking place w/c 22/06/2020
This vacancy is being re advertised from March 2020. Previous applicants for this post need not apply.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs Karen Oliver@ Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF.