DBS577/20 Teaching Assistants x 2 - Beacon Hill School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/06/2020 23:59
£18,303.71 - £19,856.19 pa
Schools - Support
Beacon Hill School, Rising Sun Cottages, Wallsend, NE28 9JW
Beacon Hill School are looking to appoint skilled and experienced Grade 6 TA’s with drive, enthusiasm and resilience to join our successful and supportive team. There is an expectation that the post holder will have experience of supporting teaching and learning with SLD PMLD and ASC across the school age and ability range. They should understand the medical and physical needs of pupils with complex needs
The successful candidate will demonstrate
• Knowledge and understanding of the needs of pupils
• The ability to support the raising of standards of these pupils through curriculum development, rigorous professional review and development
• The ability to contribute to accurate records and the use of data
• The ability to work as a member of a team with educational and other professionals, both from within and outside the school
• Be committed to improving the provision offered to our students through rigorous professional self-review and development
• Is resilient and able to focus on finding solutions to the issues and problems experienced in any school.
These posts are permanent, 37 hours per week, term time only over 195 days.
1 x PE and Outdoor Learning
1 x ICT and Communication
Beacon Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com to request a pack.
Closing date for applications is the 05th June 2020.
This job is closed for applications.