Cleaner – Heathfield School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2020 23:59
Hours per week:
13.5 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Thursday - 3.15pm to 6.00pm, Friday 3.15pm to 5.45pm
Catering / Cleaning
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Building Cleaning Team, to be based at Heathfield Primary School.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be part of a supportive team; however, you must have the ability to work on your own.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata to hours worked)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion about this vacancy please contact Emma Haigh, Team Leader – Building Cleaning on 01325 406632.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check including Children’s Barred List.
This job is closed for applications.