Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Hours per week:
10.5 hours per week, to be worked Monday 7.00am - 9.30am, Tuesday to Friday 7.00am - 9.00am
Catering / Cleaning
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Building Cleaning Team, to be based at 13A Horsemarket.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be part of a supportive team; however, you must have the ability to work on your own.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata to hours worked)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion about this vacancy please contact Emma Haigh, Building Cleaning Team Leader on 01325 406632.