Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/07/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490
Schools - Teaching
FTE 1 (NQT/main scale or upper pay scale £24,373 - £40,490 pa) - Fixed-Term 1 year, starting September 2020.
Abbeyfields First School, Morpeth
3-9 years First School, Part of The 3 Rivers Learning Trust.
Headteacher: Mrs Sandra Ford
Applications from talented and enthusiastic teachers are invited for the above post. This is an exciting opportunity to join the dedicated Abbeyfields team who, as part of The Three Rivers Learning Trust, strive to enable all pupils to be happy, ambitious and love learning. NQTs are encouraged to apply as CPD, support and an experienced mentor will be in place.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspirational classroom teacher and hold high expectations of all children at all times.
• Show energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to lead and work collaboratively as a member of a team.
• Be committed to work in close partnership with parents and carers.
• Demonstrate positivity towards curriculum innovation and possess a willingness to change and adapt practice effectively in response to needs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
In your letter of application, rather than telling us about the role of a teacher, we would love to hear about you and what you can bring to Abbeyfields; your skill set, interests and hobbies. We would also like to know why you have chosen to apply for a post in Abbeyfields and where you see yourself in the future. What can we offer you in return?
Please visit our website for further information about the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st July 2020 (12:00 midday deadline)
Interviews will be held on Monday 6th July 2020.
To apply please visit The Three Rivers Learning Trust website
This job is closed for applications.