Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/07/2020 12:00
Grade I, SCP 22-24 (Actual salary £17,884 - £18,963)
Required: September 2020
Salary: Grade I, SCP 22-24 (Actual salary £17,884 - £18,963)
Hours: 30 hours per week, Term Time Only
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Trinity Catholic College, Middlesbrough, TS4 3JW
Trinity Catholic College wishes to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Lay Chaplain. We offer the opportunity to work in a high quality, vibrant and caring environment where we share a rich vision for our pupils and for the communities in which we work.
Trinity Catholic College is part of Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 26 schools, a sixth form and teaching school from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 9,000 pupils and 1,200 staff, the Trust is now the North East’s largest Catholic Trust and the second largest Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the UK.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the School in emphasising its Catholicity and spirituality as set out in the School’s Mission Statement.
• Support and encourage the School’s pastoral care for the whole community – students, staff and parents
• Promote, plan and organise the celebration of liturgies and cooperate with others in developing the School as a Christian community.
We can offer you:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• Happy, enthusiastic and friendly pupils
• Highly experienced and committed staff
• Supportive and committed governors and parents
• Commitment to continuing professional development
Please refer to the enclosed job description and person specification for further details.
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2020, 12 noon
Interview: To Be Confirmed
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To make an appointment or for further information please contact Mrs Kathryn Morris, Trust Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close applications if we are able to make an appointment to this post before the closing date
Application form and further information is available from:
Applicants should complete and return a Support Staff application form, a Recruitment Monitoring form and a Rehabilitation of Offenders form to:
This job is closed for applications.