Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/07/2020 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Berwick St Mary's First School
If you are ready for your next challenge, you will be delighted to hear about this Teaching post in a rapidly changing, forward thinking Church of England First School.
The Governors wish to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher to work across the whole school to cover PPA and ‘catch up’ across the school. The successful candidate will have:
- High expectations and a commitment to raising standards and achievements across all areas of school
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and display good interpersonal skills
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
- Recent experience of working within Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach
Under normal circumstances, visits to the school would be warmly welcomed and encouraged, however, due to the present pandemic we cannot allow this. We would however, encourage anyone who is interested in the role to call the school for an informal discussion about the position. Please contact the school office on 01289 306170 to arrange this.
Berwick St Mary’s Church of England First School is committed to safeguarding pupils. There will be an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
The full job description and person specification are enclosed in this pack.
Please complete and submit your application form on line to Admin@stmaryscofe.northumberland.sch.uk. This can be found at www.northeastjobs.org.uk.
This job is closed for applications.