Breakfast/After School Club Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/08/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
Breakfast/After School Club Assistant, Part Time – Term Time only (22.50 hours per week, Band 1 £9029)
Stobhillgate First School is looking to appoint a Breakfast/After School Club Assistant to help run our well-established, thriving wrap around care. The post is to commence from 1st September 2020.
Stobhillgate First School is part of The Three Rivers Learning Trust which provides education in the Morpeth and Rothbury catchment. The Trust consists of eight schools across the First, Middle and High School age range.
The candidate will enjoy working with children, providing a welcoming, fun and stimulating environment, as well as a simple breakfast and afternoon snack Monday to Fridays. We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual who will be closely supported by our existing staff and who will continue to develop this successful facility provided by the school.
We are looking for someone who will;
• Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for the children.
• Bring enthusiasm and energy to the role and support the aims and ethos of the school.
• Be willing to participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
• Have a commitment to working hard within the team creating a positive environment and fun activities for the children to engage in
• Be responsible for the management of the behaviour of children in the club.
• Monitor attendance of pupils, taking registration and managing the food served.
• Be aware of and comply with Child Protection, confidentiality, Health & Safety and security.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Completed application forms are to be sent via email to the School Business Manager – Fiona.Ewart@stobhillgate.the3rivers.net
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th August 2020 (noon)
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th August 2020
This job is closed for applications.