DBS649/20 Out of School Club Assistant - Ivy Road Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£16,859.81 - £17,930.12 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Ivy Road Primary School, Ivy Road, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9AP
We are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in our Out of School Club. The role is primarily to assist in the supervision and welfare of children who attend the Out of School Club between 3.15 pm and 5.45 pm daily. This involves supporting children in their development and assisting with the organisation, setting out and clearing away of resources to create a purposeful and attractive learning environment.
This post is fixed term until the 31 August 2021, term time only over 193 days.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a good level of literacy, numeracy and skills.
• is resilient, flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively.
• is committed to working as part of a whole school team.
• can build and maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and carers.
• Willing to undertake any training deemed necessary.
Ivy Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
If you are interested in this position, please request an application form from Carole Latty and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Noon, Wednesday 16 September 2020.