Teaching Assistant (Band 3)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2020 12:00
£12,903 - £20,385
Schools - Support
Ponteland Primary School
Group 3, 420 pupils
Vacancy: Teaching Assistant
Contract type: Part Time variable 20 to 30 hours per week term time
Contract term: Fixed term – 1 year
Grade/Salary: Band 3
The Academy Committee of Ponteland Primary School seek to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant to this high achieving school from November 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an effective school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with high expectations for learning
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and creative
• Enjoys new challenges and working as part of an effective team
• Believes that all children can achieve success
• Preferably has experience in KS1
In return we can offer:
• Committed, dynamic and supportive staff and governors
• An excellent work environment
• Support for career development
Ponteland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ponteland Primary School is part of Pele Trust
Closing Date: 21 September 2020 Midday
Please return application forms to email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.