Website & Support Technician
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2020 12:00
£23,080 - £24,491 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Swift Academies, Multi Academy Trust
Swift Academies, Multi Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an experienced Website Designer with ICT support experience to play an important role in the effective operation of support for Websites & ICT across Swift Academies. We are looking for someone who, in addition to Website experience, has a good working knowledge of ICT support maintenance and is familiar with a platform such as WordPress, or similar.
We would like someone with:
- The ability to manage a multi-site Wordpress installations.
- The ability to utilise graphics packages to create resources.
- The ability to contribute to the development of the Trust's ICT Service.
- Experience of using and supporting others in the use of ICT and websites.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
- The ability to prioritise website requests.
- Experience of maintaining and updating web sites.
- The opportunity to work within an established and successful department.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your own professional practice through a collaborative working environment, active research and an extensive CPD programme.
- A technology rich learning environment.
- A committed, professional and welcoming team.
You are encouraged to visit the trust and meet our team. To discuss the post or arrange a visit please contact Mr Andrew Hutton, Trust ICT Manager on (01325) 720424 or via email to AHN@swiftacademies.org.uk.
Application forms and further details for the above positon are available by visiting our website www.swiftacademies.org.uk .
Please submit your completed application form by 12 noon on the closing date, either via email to email@example.com or by post to the HR Team, Longfield Academy, Longfield Road, Darlington DL3 0HT
If you require further information please contact Dawn Wallace, HR Support Officer, on 01325 380815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview date: Week commencing 28th September 2020
Swift Academies is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check and disqualification declaration (if applicable).
SWIFT Academies Trust are passionate about safeguarding the welfare of pupils and maximising their life chances. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service criminal records check for work with children.
This job is closed for applications.