DBS688/20 Class Teacher x 2 - St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/10/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490 pa
Schools - Teaching
St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School, Lovaine Place, North Shields, NE29 0BU
The Governors of this successful, friendly and happy school are seeking to appoint two excellent class teachers who are creative, caring, enthusiastic and motivated to contribute to our fantastic school and community. The successful candidates will be part of a dedicated and happy staff team and will be working in Key Stage 1. The successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further professional development and be part of a forward thinking and innovative school. Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers.
We are looking for:
• Teachers who will support our strong Catholic ethos.
• Teachers who show excellent classroom practice and have a clear understanding of assessment for learning, the primary curriculum and meeting the needs of all children.
• Teachers who are able to support children to become independent learners who take a lead in their own learning.
• Teachers with high expectations of themselves and others.
• Teachers with effective interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Teachers who are able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school to learn.
• The opportunity to work alongside a successful team of highly motivated and caring staff, governors, families and a supportive PTFA who are all committed to achieving excellence in all areas.
• Opportunities for professional development.
• A fantastic and unique outdoor learning area.
The governing body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
An application pack is available from our School Business Manager, Mrs Anouska McAnulty, St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School, Lovaine Place, North Shields, NE29 0BU upon receipt of a large SAE or by email upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications noon, 22nd October 2020.
This job is closed for applications.