Midday Supervisory Assistant - John F Kennedy Primary School - Oak Learning Trust
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/10/2020 12:00
£18,562 - £18,933
Schools - Support
John F Kennedy Primary School
Oak Learning Trust
c/o John F Kennedy Primary School
Executive Head Teacher: Dr Ailsa M Taylor
Head of School: Ms V Mellor
Number on roll: 424
Midday Supervisory Assistant required as soon as possible
Salary: Grade 1 point 3
Hours/week: 7.5 hours (Term Time Only 39 weeks – school open 38 weeks 5 days inset training days to be worked).
The children, staff and Trustees of this vibrant and friendly Primary School are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Lunchtime Assistant who is able to work in a variety of settings and is flexible on a day to day basis. You will supervise pupils who remain on the school premises during midday break, ensuring that the children eat meals safely and behave appropriately. You will need to be comfortable with children from nursery age through to year 6.
We can offer:
• A happy and successful school where the happiness, care and safety of our children is paramount to all that we do.
• Wonderful motivated and excited children who are willing to learn, achieve, and be the best they can be.
• A warm, friendly and supportive staff team all of whom are dedicated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
• These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• This post requires a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association
• Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 23rd October
Job description, person specification and application form are available online at https://www.jfkprimary.co.uk/
Please return completed forms to Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.