Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Up to £30,000 dependent upon experience
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
North East Access to Finance seeks to appoint an experienced Company Accountant, to work with the Finance Manager and Chief Executive on a range of financial and accounting tasks across NEA2F’s group of companies.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Processing of transactions on all ledgers for parent company and all subsidiaries.
• Maintenance of purchase ledgers and supplier payment routines for parent company and all subsidiaries.
• Daily maintenance of bank accounts and regular reconciliations for all Group companies.
• Monitoring of bank deposits to ensure compliance with Group idle funds policy.
• Responsible for preparation of quarterly management accounts and related reports to Boards for a number of subsidiary companies.
• Maintenance of legacy deployment forecasts.
• Maintenance of database of investee businesses.
• Assistance with preparation of Finance for Business NE Fund Quarterly Reports.
• Dealing with responses to day-to-day financial queries and requests for information from Fund Providers, Fund Managers, Directors and colleagues.
• Assistance to Finance Manager with preparation of annual statutory financial statements for subsidiary companies.
• Assistance to Finance Manager with preparation of group annual consolidated accounts.
• Assistance with non-recurring tasks for Finance Manager as required from time to time.
• General support for colleagues.
The role reports to the Finance Manager.
• Qualified by experience.
• Fluency in SAGE, WORD and EXCEL (including use of pivot tables).
• Experience of corporate internet banking.
Up to £30,000 dependent upon experience. Contributory pension scheme and discretionary bonus arrangement.
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter by email to:
James Arkless, Company Secretary and Legal Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.