Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/10/2020 12:00
£16,751 - £17,541
Schools - Support
Beech Grove Primary School
Headteacher: Mr J Dixon
Required for November 2020
Hours: 37 Hours per week (Term time only plus 1 week)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August in the first instance
Salary: NJC MBC Grade E, PTS 8
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our successful primary school.
We are inviting applications from a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our team of experienced and highly professional staff. The successful candidate will be working mainly within EYFS and should be able to support the work of the teachers and also use their own initiative.
The successful applicant must have:
• Hold a Level 3 TA qualification or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A good understanding of child development
• Experience of working with primary pupils
• The ability to work with a range of pupils with different needs
We will offer:
• A hardworking and very supportive staff team.
• A highly organised school including well established systems and structures.
• A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Application forms are available from our school website www.beechgroveschool.org.uk and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre- employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Interviews: w/c 2nd November TBC
This job is closed for applications.