Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
SCP 37 – SCP 39 (£39,782 - £41,675) (subject to the outcome of job evaluation)
HR / Training
Stockton on Tees
SENIOR HR ADVISOR
PERMANENT, WHOLE TIME, 37 HOURS PER WEEK
NJC SCP RANGE: SCP 37 – SCP 39 (£39,782 - £41,675) (subject to the outcome of job evaluation)
Base: North Shore Academy, Talbot Street, Stockton on Tees, TS20 2AY
Please note term time only working will be considered.
Northern Education Trust is a multi-academy trust with an excellent reputation nationally of improving student’s life chances. We sponsor 21 academies, 11 secondary and 10 primaries across the North of England, from Blyth to Bolton.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and suitably experienced.
• A passionate HR professional with the ability to deputise for the HR manager in their absence.
• Qualified to CIPD Level 7
• Take a lead role on casework, such as grievance, discipline, capability and attendance management.
You will offer:
• Experience of leading on both TUPE transfers and staffing restructures
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all key stakeholders, including trade unions.
We will offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a small friendly central HR team and build close working relationships with senior leaders
• Professional development opportunities to build your expertise across a range of primary and secondary academies and full training on education terms and conditions of employment
• A mobile phone and laptop.
• A lease car scheme.
• Recognition of your continuous service with a body listed on the redundancy modification order
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
For further information please download an application pack from www.northerneducationtrust.org or contact Natalie Sutherland (Trainee HR Advisor) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see Supporting Documents to download an application pack from this page.
Please note completed applications must be returned to Natalie by email.
For informal discussions please contact Jessica Worthington (HR Manager) on email@example.com or mobile 07714 245673
Closing date: Noon, 3rd December 2020