Level 4 Teaching Assistant
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/12/2020 23:59
Grade I, £19,251.5 - £20,430.12 per annum
Hours per week:
32.5 hours per week
Schools - Teaching
Stockton on Tees
Mandale Mill Primary School are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated member of staff to join our current team. The ideal candidate will complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for delivering agreed learning activities to whole classes. We are looking for experience across the primary phase. Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one in which the child is at the centre of everything we do.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice; - Have the ability to be flexible; - Demonstrate high expectations of positive behaviour for learning;
- Have high expectations of children's achievements and a dedication to improving life opportunities for children;
- Strive to be the best practitioner they can possibly be;
- Work collaboratively with a committed team of staff and governors, parents and the wider
- Be professional, nurturing and emotionally resilient;
- Be eager to support the excellent work developed throughout the school;
- Have a desire to be involved with all aspects of school life;
- Go the extra mile for the benefit of our children.
Our school offers:
- Delightful children, experienced and effective staff, supportive parents and enthusiastic governors;
- Excellent CPD opportunities;
- Modern facilities in a spacious environment;
- A strong sense of community and family atmosphere.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office. Please contact Annette Kerr in the school office on 01642 647010 (between 9:30am-4:00pm).
An application pack is available in an electronic format via email. All applications should be returned via the school email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date Shortlisting: Friday 4th December 2020. Interview date: Friday 11th December 2020.
Article 3: The best interests of the child must be a top priority in all things
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education. Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Mandale Mill Primary School, Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP Tel: 01642 647010 Email: email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.