DBS748/20 Business Manager - Woodlawn School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2021 12:00
£36,922 - £40,876 pa
Schools - Support
Woodlawn School, Drumoyne Gardens, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE25 9DL
Woodlawn School is a fully inclusive school catering for pupils 2½ to 18 years with physical, medical, sensory needs and/or moderate learning difficulties.
Do you have the skills to join us to continue to move our forward thinking dynamic team even further?
As Business Manager at Woodlawn school you would join our outstanding leadership team to continue our journey providing outstanding teaching and learning to all pupils.
Your role will require strong leadership and highly effective communication skills to ensure all of the support services that we need are managed effectively to allow our rate of progress to continue.
Then successful candidate will :
• be responsible for the financial management of all school, community and commissioned services
• be a member of the senior management team responsible for decision making relating to training needs of staff within the team, manage any queries from staff within team and contribute to the school development plan.
• to be responsible for the organisation and management of relevant school staff, including, but not limited to, premises, finance, administration and lunchtime staff.
• be responsible for the organisation of the governors, including relevant committees and governor links between school.
• be responsible for the management of the premises.
• support the Headteacher and take a lead role with health and safety in school, chair meetings, compile action plans and ensure relevant actions are prioritised and timescales are met.
• be responsible for ensuring school records in relation to employment matters are appropriately maintained.
This post is permanent, 37 hours per week, 52/52 weeks of the year.
Visits to the school and/or telephone discussions are welcome. Please contact Gill Wilson on 01916432590.
For an application pack, please email Nichola Aldcroft – Nichola.email@example.com and email back your completed application by no later than Noon on 15/01/2021.
Woodlawn School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.