Senior Administration Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2021 12:00
£23,079 - £25,992 per annum
Schools - Support
Stanley, Co Durham
Principal: Mrs A Sweeten
New College Durham Academies Trust comprises of two large Academies, Consett Academy and North Durham Academy, located some six miles apart in North West Durham. New College Durham, is our lead sponsor and both Academies are in multi-million-pound new builds, offering unrivalled state of the art facilities for our students and communities in Consett and Stanley.
We require an experienced and highly customer focused Senior Administration Officer to provide a high level, comprehensive and confidential support function at North Durham Academy.
Senior Administration Officer - Grade 4, 37 hours per week, whole time, £23,079 - £25,992 pa
This role will encompass the full range of administrative support to ensure the smooth running of a busy school. You will be influential at making things happen!
The successful candidate will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate recent extensive and relevant experience working at a senior administrative level.
• Have relevant experience working in a busy office, within a school environment.
• Have the confidence, knowledge and ability to develop, establish and maintain a range of customer relationship management information systems, including the academy’s website and social media.
• Have effective interpersonal skills. You will instil confidence with academy stakeholders, by adopting a tactful, confidential and professional approach in liaising with colleagues, students, parents/carers and outside agencies – with the safety and well-being of our students at the forefront of your practice.
• Be proactive and able to demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service, via a variety of mediums and platforms.
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: www.northdurhamacademy.co.uk/vacancies alternatively email a request to HR@ncdat.org.uk
Please do not attach copies of CV's/qualification certificates. Only the information detailed on the application form will be used as part of the short-listing process. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or submitted via TES on-line by Midday on Friday 15th January 2021, with a view to interviews taking place week commencing 18th January 2021
Applicants should assume they have been unsuccessful if we have not contacted them within 28 days of the post-closing.
New College Durham Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and will undertake the appropriate employment checks to meet this commitment.
This job is closed for applications.