Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2021 09:00
We are a relatively small 4-16 school which is part of the Emmanuel Schools Foundation. We are continuing a journey of improvement that offers great potential for rapid professional development. Reflecting our independent school heritage, we have a reduced school year of 180 days. with 12 additional days of holidays.
Joining us in the role of Attendance Officer, you will work closely with our Assistant Vice Principal in order to improve attendance by identifying students whose attendance is a cause for concern and actively implement strategies to aid improvement
To apply, download the supporting information and application form.
Closing date: 15th January 2021
Christ’s College, Sunderland (10-12 miles from Newcastle, Gateshead and Durham; fast access to the north east coastline, Northumberland and North Yorkshire national parks and major areas of natural beauty; York / Leeds / Manchester 1-2 hours; London 3½ hours).
• Distinct, biblically Christian ethos
• Small, 4-16 all-through school of c. 550 students; typically smaller class sizes
• Reduced length school year of 180 teaching days plus 3 days of CPD (in addition to weekly CPD)
• Additional two holiday weeks are: one at Christmas and one immediately before the summer break.
• Exceptional CPD provision throughout the year, and for rapid professional development
• Focus on character education, being part of Emmanuel Schools Foundation
Christ’s College takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.
This job is closed for applications.