Head Teacher - Egglescliffe C of E Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Group 2 ISR L15 – L21
(Required for September 2021 or earlier if possible)
We are seeking to appoint a new Head Teacher with vision, skill and enthusiasm to lead our popular and aspirational school.
The successful candidate will embrace and promote our distinctively Christian Vision and associated Values.
• A happy and caring school family, where our children and staff are valued and encouraged
• A strong Christian Vision
• An exciting professional opportunity in an aspirational and popular school
• Talented, dedicated friendly staff and Academy Councillors
• A supportive team and family of Academies as part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust
We would like our Head Teacher to:
• Build upon and continue to develop the existing good practice in our school
• Have the skills and expertise to continue to develop the high standards in the quality of education across the school
• Model and inspire Christian Vision in children, staff, parents, and our community.
• To further develop our strong relationships with parents, the Church and the wider community
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment – this will depend on the COVID Risk Assessment.
For an informal discussion please contact:
Paul Rickeard, Chief Executive Officer, DNDLT, on 07469257525
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure.
Application packs are available by contacting Susie Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application form.
Closing date: 10th March 2021, 12 Noon
Shortlisting: 12th March 2021
Interviews: 19th March 2021