Re-ad DBS4096 Partnership Coordinator
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/02/2021 23:59
£27,741 - £31,346 pa
Any location within North Tyneside
The Employment and Skills Team are seeking to recruit a Partnership Coordinator to support employability services and partnerships in the borough. The post is funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority; subject to final approval. We are looking for applicants with energy, passion and drive to inspire and motivate organisations to collaborate, drive up quality and coordinate partnership activities.
The successful applicant will be developing and implementing a strategic partnership approach and offer that meets the needs of residents, employers, schools and partners, the requirements of funding bodies and achievement of strategic outcomes. Success indicators will include implementing an effective and efficient partnership approach to increase the range and quality of opportunities available to NT residents of all ages and increased access to external funding sources to develop the North Tyneside Employment and Skills Offer.
You will be a dynamic, responsive and customer focused individual who can deliver results for the Partnership. With a focus on supporting strategic partnerships, the postholder will be competent in presenting information to groups and individuals and will be accustomed to analysing information and coming up with solutions to problems. Key responsibilities will include:
• To work as a part of a virtual North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA) wide team with the Department for Work and Pensions and Local Authority counterparts to develop and implement a coordinated employment and skills offer to improve the job prospects of young people in North of Tyne.
• To support the Programme Management team in the coordination of partnership activities to increase collaboration and maximise impact across employment and skills services.
• To liaise with providers to ensure intelligence, research and policy developments are well communicated, understood and implemented in an integrated way.
• To facilitate case management in daily operations ensuring capacity, support and infrastructure is well developed and residents access the most appropriate support.
• To ensure consistency in approach and messaging across NTCA area in connecting young people with the right services based on their needs.
• To act as an ambassador and coordinator of new initiatives such as Kickstart and Youth Employment Partnerships and effectively communicate developments around Adult Education Budget (AEB) funded Sector Based Work Academies, apprenticeships, etc.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and record management skills in order to support the partnership and document key performance indicators.
If you think you have the personality and initiative to thrive in this role, we would love to hear from you.
This post is fixed term until the 31st December 2021, 37 hours per week.
For internal applicants. The post can be considered on a secondment basis – please obtain your line managers approval before applying.
For an informal chat about the position, contact Claire Dunn on 07515 881 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that this position will require an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
North Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In addition, staff and volunteers are expected to familiarise themselves with all relevant policies, procedures and guidance in relation to safeguarding children and safe practice with vulnerable adults. Within North Tyneside, safeguarding is everybody’s business.
This job is closed for applications.