Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Abingdon Primary School and Children’s Centre
Abingdon Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3JR
Head Teacher: Adam Cooper
Telephone: 01642 210567
Aspiring to excellence: Our Vision is to create an inclusive community that supports the well-being of every child and their family to enhance enjoyment, raise achievement and aspiration to all, and to ensure that children and families are supported through their learning journey from birth through school life in pursuit of excellence.
Grade and Salary Scale: Level 3 pt 18 pro rata for 31.25 hours, term-time only.
Start date September 2021.
Purpose of the Post:
The Governors wish to appoint a teaching assistant to work in the school setting. The successful candidate will work to support the learning of pupils and contribute to the life of the school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, flexible and self-motivated Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to support children within the school setting working with our wonderful children.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an excellent teaching assistant;
• Support the teacher and team to ensure children make excellent progress;
• Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
• Want to make a difference to the lives of local children;
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
• Be committed to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
• Be a committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
• Be committed to their own professional development.
Abingdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory DBS, medical clearance and references that recommend the candidate without reservation.
Further details and an application form are available to download and are also available via the school website: www.abingdonprimary.org.uk job vacancies.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or via e-mail to email@example.com no later than midday on Friday 30th April 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 10th May 2021