KS2/KS3 Teacher of Mathematics - Tweedmouth Community Middle School (part of the Three Bridges Schools Federation)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 09/04/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961 pro rata
Hours per week:
0.6 - 0.8fte
Schools - Teaching
Tweedmouth Community Middle School (part of the Three Bridges Schools Federation)
We are looking for someone with a passion for Maths to join our fantastic team and to inspire our KS2 and KS3 pupils and develop their love of learning.
There will be flexibility in the hours worked, but a minimum 0.6 FTE contract is required.
The successful candidate will possess:
• An ability to deliver high quality intervention through 1:1 and small group tuition;
• A proven track record in bridging attainment gaps, accelerating progress and boosting pupil’s confidence;
• The commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to ensure outstanding outcomes for all children;
• In-depth knowledge of the KS1/2/3 Numeracy/Maths curriculum;
• Experience in delivering Y6 SATs Numeracy curriculum;
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) through a PGCE or equivalent qualification.
This is a fixed term contract, initially for 1 year.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday Friday 9th April 2021. Interviews will be held on Thursday 15 April 2021.
School Name: Tweedmouth Community Middle School
Full address: Billendean Terrace, Spittal, Berwick upon Tweed,
Postcode: TD15 2DJ
Tel.: 01289 307480
Website address: www.tweedmouth.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.