Experienced Classroom Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Position: Experienced Classroom Teacher
Required: September 2021
Salary: MPS3 - UPS3
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher for September 2021. This exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed teacher who has the ambition, dedication and motivation to play a key role in the day to day running of our happy and successful school. As a school, we endeavour to make a real difference to the lives of the children within our care.
The post will initially be within Key Stage 2 so experience within this area of school is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next steps in their career as there may be the opportunity to undertake the National Award for SEND qualification and to work alongside our current experienced SENDco to develop expertise in this area, helping to support our SEND pupils across school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner
- Show a commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school - Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour with excellent behaviour management skills
- Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to their work
- Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
- Have an excellent understanding of Assessment for Learning
- Work as part of a team
- Show warmth, care and commitment to our learning community
At Green Gates Primary School, we are proud to be able to offer you:
- A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- Children and staff who enjoy learning together
- A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
- Quality and continuous CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time, which may have to be out of school hours due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation.
Green Gates Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
Application forms should be emailed to the headteacher at: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon; Wednesday 14th April.
This job is closed for applications.