Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/04/2021 12:00
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Required as soon as possible
37 hours per week, Full time, Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated member of staff to provide a caretaking service, ensuring a warm, clean and secure environment for all site users. We are looking for someone that can be flexible and proactive, have good communication skills and an understanding of the health and safety requirements.
This appointment will be based at Ashington Academy.
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure the school is well presented and maintained to a high standard
• Undertake a range of general porterage duties
• Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, carrying out relevant tasks to ensure compliance
• Advise the Site Manager of repair and maintenance issues, undertaking minor repairs and routine maintenance tasks as required
• Transport students in the school minibus, as required
Deadline: Thursday 8 April 2021
Shortlisting will take place Monday 12 April with interviews taking place week commencing 12 April 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7DS.
This job is closed for applications.