Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/04/2021 23:59
£12,541.89 per annum
Hours per week:
25 hours a week working 17.00 - 22.00 Monday to Friday.
Catering / Cleaning
The Dolphin Centre. Horsemarket. Darlington. DL1 5RP.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced male cleaner to work in our vibrant Leisure Centre.
The role will include cleaning various areas including meeting rooms, toilets and all high touch points around the building. A major part of this role will involve cleaning the male changing rooms so we require a Male Cleaner to join our Dolphin Centre Cleaning Team. The exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.
We require extremely high standards of cleanliness at all times whilst working. A high level of customer service is essential and the applicant must work well both individually and as a team.
The individual must be able to adapt to the needs of the business and the position will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Equipment training will be given if required.
As an employer we can offer you: -
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
This job is closed for applications.