Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/04/2021 23:59
£17,942 pa pro rata
Catering / Cleaning
Any location within North Tyneside
The successful candidates will be expected to carry out a range of duties associated with Cleaning, to include the use of equipment along with routine cleaning tasks.
Previous experience in a cleaning environment is essential. Cleaning staff are contracted to work at any site in North Tyneside and can be asked to re-locate depending on business needs.
We currently have vacancies in the following sites at the hours per week stated:
• Rockcliffe first School (Whitley Bay) - 15 hours (3:45pm to 6:45pm)
• New York Primary - 10 hours (3:30pm to 5:30pm)
• Backworth School - 10 hours (3:30pm to 5:30pm) -
• Killingworth Depot - Senior Cleaner - 10 hours (7:00am to 9:00am)
• Wallsend Customer First Centre - 5 hours (12:00pm to 1:00pm)
• White Swan Centre (Killingworth ) - 5 hours (12:00pm to 1:00pm)
• The Langdale Centre (Killingworth ) - 5 hours (12:00pm to 1:00pm)
• Whitley Bay Customer First Centre - 5 hours (12:00pm to 1:00pm)
• John Spence High School (Whitley Bay) - 15 hours (3:45pm to 6:45pm)
• Linskill PALS (North Shields) - 10 hours (6:30am to 8:30am)
• Riverside Centre (North Shields ) - 10 hours (12pm to 2pm)
Please be advised that this position will require an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
North Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In addition, staff and volunteers are expected to familiarise themselves with all relevant policies, procedures and guidance in relation to safeguarding children and safe practice with vulnerable adults. Within North Tyneside, Safeguarding is everybody's business.
This job is closed for applications.