Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Saltburn Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/04/2021 12:00
£18,955 - £ 20,569 per annum
Schools - Support
Saltburn Primary School
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Grade I (Points 19 - 22) £18,955 - £ 20,569 actual salary range
32 hours a week, term time plus 5 staff development days
To start at earliest opportunity
Are you looking for new challenge? We are seeking to employ a pro-active HLTA to join our friendly team at Saltburn Primary. Saltburn Primary is a large primary school based on a joint learning campus with Huntcliff Secondary. Our most recent Ofsted inspection in May 2018 identified our school as ‘good’. We believe that everyone is entitled to an outstanding education and are committed to providing this and allowing us all to continue to learn and develop.
• Enthusiastic and inquisitive children who want to learn.
• Supportive parents who want their children to achieve.
• Quality training and professional development.
• A forward thinking, committed and skilled team of professionals to learn alongside.
• A warm, collegiate and supportive environment in which to develop your career.
• A supportive, forward thinking Governing Body.
The successful candidate must:
• Be reliable, flexible and be able to carry out all the duties listed on the job description.
• Provide PPA cover throughout the School and be able to effectively teach from Nursery to Year 6.
• Be a team player.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust can offer you a professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with collaborative schools that are passionate about the progress and development of every student.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role or to download an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or www.saltburnlearningcampus.co.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs K Emmerson via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 13th April 2021, 9:00am
Interview date: Monday 19th April 2021
This job is closed for applications.