Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Required: September 2021
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Pius X Catholic Primary School, Aversham Road, Park End, Middlesbrough, TS3 7HD
The position is not suitable for NQTs.
St Pius X Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated teaching practitioner. We provide a caring, Catholic ethos and a supportive and friendly community, committed to nurturing and developing each child and member of staff.
As part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust family of 27 schools, there is a vast array of professional opportunities to network and grow with colleagues across the trust. This post is suitable for an excellent classroom practitioner.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to demonstrate the highest standards of teaching and learning and have high expectations of all children and themselves
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to inspire, motivate and empower children to make the best possible progress
• Fully committed to upholding and promoting the strong Catholic ethos of the school
• Able to show a commitment to innovation, creativity and inclusion
• Able to make a significant contribution to teamwork and the wider school context.
We can offer:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• A positive environment for learning throughout the school, where pupils enjoy and achieve
• A creative curriculum to meet the needs of our children
• Supportive governors and parents
• A commitment to continuing professional development
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Application form and further information is available from: npcat.org.uk/current-vacancies and should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.